A pendant tower is essential gas-supplying medical equipment in the modern Operating room of the hospital. It is mainly used for the terminal transfer of oxygen supply, suction, compressed air, nitrogen, and other medical gases in the Operating room. It is safe and reliable to control the lifting of the equipment platform by the motor; the balanced design guarantees the level of the equipment platform and the safety of the equipment, and the drive of the motor guarantees the fast and effective operation of the equipment.
However, traditional medical pendants are generally single-armed, and they are not flexible enough. The medical pendants are inconvenient to use during surgery, which affects the operation process. As the requirements for the use of medical pendants increase, multi-arm medical one appears on the market. However, it has a complex structure, high cost, and poor operability during surgery. It is unable to control the electromechanical control box to an accurate position. Not only that, but the connection between multiple movable arms The strength seriously affects the use of the medical pendant.
The Medical Pendant Equipment has the Following Characteristics:
1. The perfect application of space, scientific management, without occupying ground space.
2. The cantilever inStallation height is set according to the zenith, personnel, and instruments; the anti-collision device and the unique Operating handle form a humanized functional design.
3. Single tower uses double-tower top plates to prepare for the future need for expandable modular cabinets. Independent power supply and gas space can integrate data, call and other interactive interfaces, and technology expansion space.
4. The overall design of the pendant tower is very stable and white-colored, giving customers the feeling of safety and reliability. The corners of the mechanical parts and the gas-electric box also fully reflect the sense of future technology.
5. This equipment is an ideal workstation of medical gas, power supply, and instrument platform for medical staff. It provides more space to satisfy the clinician’s rapid control, thereby improving the work convenience of medical staff.
The Working Principle of the Motor for the Electric Medical Pendant:
The pendant tower is a gas supply medical device indispensably in the modern Operating room of the hospital. It sends on and off signals to the motor through the control circuit, and the motor drives the worm gear, worm, gear, rack, and other transmission components to move, thereby realizing various actions of the Operating table. The end of the electric lifting arm drives the whole body up and down by the motor. The pendant tower is suitable for lighter equipment such as monitors, and ventilators.
Kinmore Motor developed a new type of DC motor and electric control equipment platform for lifting, featuring safety and reliability; its balanced design guarantees the level of the equipment platform and guarantees the safety of the equipment; its motor drive ensures that the equipment operates quickly and effectively. The solid design and manufacture and the surface of the composite material that can be cleaned with standard disinfectants can completely prevent pollution.
For the medical pendant, we recommend using this DC motor (RS-7912SHFC2J2-1794R-1), because it has the characteristics of low noise, high Torque, high performance, and long life. Of course, we can also according to the performance requirements of customers to provide a comprehensive evaluation of the motor and customize it.
Motor Technical Parameters:
|No Load Speed||10272rpm|
|No Load Current||0.25A|
|Maximum efficiency Speed||7535rpm|
|Maximum efficiency Current||0.89A|
|Maximum efficiency Torque||80.01mN.m|
Features of Electric Medical Pendant Motor :
- Permanent magnets reducing vibration and noise.
- Stable and efficient performance.
- Customized electrical properties such as Voltage and Speed after evaluation.
- The service life exceeding 3000 hours.
ith over 20-year experience in motor drive solutions, we can quickly customize motor programs to meet customer requirements and provide customized services such as drawings, material selection, and proofing according to customer needs. For more information on the electric medical pendant motor solution, please contact our sales engineer.