With the progress of the times and the development of science and technology, smart toilet covers are becoming more and more known and accepted by people. So what exactly is a smart toilet lid? It can be called intelligence. It must have high-tech content. People who are familiar with smart toilet lids must know exactly how smart toilet lids work. Finally, what is the difference? Traditional toilets? So today, I will introduce you to the working principle of the smart toilet lid.
To Understand the Smart Toilet From its Overall Structure
The deodorizer of the intelligent toilet includes a seat cushion and a toilet cover connecting to a fixed shaft and rotate around the fixed shaft. Starting from the end, a motor, a fan, a filter, and a spice box are built in order, and the fixed shaft is provided with an air inlet communicating with the toilet. The seat cushion and the toilet cover of the utility Model are the original accessories. They can be opened and closed automatically. The fixed shaft connecting the seat cushion and the toilet cover is designed to be hollow. The motor, fan, and filter have a hollow design. And other components are set in it.
The micro-motor drives the fan to draw the air, and the air drawn from the toilet enters the filter to be purified, and then passes through the spice box to make the discharged air pleasant and pleasant. However, this method has the disadvantage that it consumes electricity and does not save energy, and it cannot fundamentally remove the odor. It only uses spices to cover up the original odor, causing secondary pollution to the air. The actual effect achieved is equal to the exhaust fan air freshener. For ordinary families, it is not very affordable to have to bear the extra electricity bill.
The Advantages of the Smart Toilet
What makes smart toilets so popular? Or what are the advantages of smart toilets? Next, we talk about the advantages of smart toilets:
- Intelligent toilets are more hygienic. Careful people may find that if it is not cleaned for a few days, there will be stains inside and outside. There are microorganisms invisible to our naked eyes and viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites that can easily cause infectious diseases. The intelligent toilet has a sterilization function and plays a vital role in preventing bacterial infections, hemorrhoids, and constipation.
- It is more comfortable to use the intelligent toilet. The general smart toilet integrates many functions such as toilet seat heating, warm water washing, massage, etc., providing a better cleansing effect and a comfortable cleaning experience. The design of double nozzles provides buttocks cleansing and feminine cleansing, and the cleaning is in place, and the pulse flushing mode can enjoy the SPA massage effect.
- It is more convenient to use an intelligent toilet. If the plastic wastebasket in the bathroom is not cleaned in time, it will increase the Speed of bacterial reproduction. It can be automatically cleaned and dried after we use it, without toilet paper wiping, effectively solving the hygiene problems caused by toilet paper and wastebaskets. In this way, after we use the toilet, warm water is automatically sprayed out from the toilet, and it is dried by warm air, and even the toilet paper and wastebasket can be discarded.
The Function of Motor for Smart Toilet
The flush valve opens when the weight circuit detects the removal of weight from the seat. This valve is driven by an electric motor and the detecting probes inside the flushing tank control the flow of water. A control circuit activates the motor and a tripping mechanism opens the flush valve and drains the waste according to the signal. The tank starts to full again once this operation is completed.
For the smart toilets, we recommend using this DC motor (FT-280PAC-23130), because it has the characteristics of low noise, high Torque, high performance, and long life. Of course, we can also according to the performance requirements of customers to provide a comprehensive evaluation of the motor and customize it.
Motor Technical Parameters:
|Rated Voltage||12.0V DC|
|No Load Speed||14000±10% rpm|
|No Load Current||0.23A|
|Direction of rotation||CCW|
Smart Toilet Motor Features:
- High Speed: 78 r.p.m @ 1.3 W power
- Noise Level ≤ 35 dB @ 30cm
- Long service life: more than 300,00 cycles
- The electrical performance of motors such as Voltage, Torque, Speed, etc. can be customized after a professional evaluation
With over 20-year experience in motor drive solutions, we can quickly customize motor programs to meet customer requirements and provide customized services such as drawings, material selection, and proofing according to customer needs. For more information on the intelligent toilet motor solution, please contact our sales engineer.