With the continuous improvement of people’s living standards and the increasing development of the economy, people have a high demand for food and fresh ingredients. Therefore, some food materials are vacuum-packed during transportation. Vacuuming and packaging the food can better preserve the original freshness of the food and keep its favor. The food industry sees a vacuum packaging machine applying to various cooked products such as chicken legs, ham, sausages, grilled fish fillets, and beef jerky. Pickled products such as pickles, soy products, preserved fruits, and other foods that need to be kept fresh are increasingly being vacuum packed. Vacuum-packed food has a long shelf life, which extends the shelf life of the food.
Office workers prepare a week’s food directly on the weekend, save it in a vacuum, and fry it after getting off work, which saves time and effort. Vacuumed vegetables, fruits, and meats isolate the air reducing the growth of bacteria. And it achieves the separation of dry and wet and reduces the loss of odor molecules so that the refrigerator does not odor. The vacuum packing machine is a must for office workers.
Vacuum Package Machine, also known as vacuumizer or vacuum packaging machine, has the function of vacuuming, sealing, and printing items at one time. As soon as evacuating the food bag into a vacuum, it will be automatically sealed. Due to the high vacuum in the bag, there is very little residual air, which inhibits the reproduction of bacteria and other microorganisms, avoids the oxidation, mildew, and spoilage of items. At the same time, for some soft food, after vacuum packaging, the volume of the packaging can be reduced, which is convenient for transportation and storage.
Characteristics of Vacuum Package Machine
1. Part of the air (oxygen) in the packaging container is eliminated, which can effectively prevent food from spoiling.
2. The use of packaging materials with excellent barrier properties (air tightness) and strict sealing technology and requirements can effectively prevent the exchange of packaging contents, which can avoid food weight loss and taste loss and prevent secondary pollution.
3. The gas inside the vacuum packaging container has been eliminated, accelerating the heat transfer, which can improve the efficiency of heat sterilization and also avoid the packaging container from rupturing due to the expansion of gas during heat sterilization.
Vacuum Package Machine can Adjust the Vacuum Degree in Three Different Ways:
1. Time control: The time required for vacuum treatment depends on the product and the required final vacuum degree. The required vacuum time can be adjusted according to the effect.
2. Sensor control: According to the vacuum percentage setting, the vacuum pump will continue to pump air until the preset vacuum degree is reached.
3. According to the control of the liquid boiling point detection time: the boiling point of the liquid product will be relatively low during the vacuuming process (the boiling point of water will drop to 45 degrees at 90% of the vacuum degree and to 25 degrees at the vacuum degree of 97%). Some vacuum machines have inStalled sensors with one more option: the liquid boiling point detection time function. The sensor with this function can quickly and accurately detect the vapor phase of the wet or liquid product, which can prevent the product from reaching the boiling point during the vacuum process and avoid any chance of damaging the product or machine.
Kinmore Motor Solution for Vacuum Package Machine
The motor (FF-N20TA-1672) is the core component of the vacuum package machine, and the quality of the micromotor directly affects the operation of the vacuum machine. As a professional drive solution provider with a history of more than 20 years, Kinmore Motor, relying on industry-leading technology and quality advantages, grandly launches a series of low-Voltage DC motor solutions suitable for vacuum pumping machines. We provide sufficiently durable DC motors and gear motors that can withstand various environments and Operating conditions. We continue to seek to respond to a wider Range of uses and improve functions so that our products continue to improve.
Features of the Vacuum Package Machine DC Motor :
- Long life, no maintenance, small size, high efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Using high-performance materials, high precision, and good wear resistance.
- The motor is small and stable, and the power is strong.
- Customized electrical properties such as Voltage and Speed after evaluation.
With over 20-year experience in motor drive solutions, we can quickly customize motor programs to meet customer requirements and provide customized services such as drawings, material selection, and proofing according to customer needs. For more information on the intelligent vacuum package machine motor solution, please contact our sales engineer.