Concise, standardized, and efficient business process
How we proceed with business
Customers can send us their project requirements via telephone, email, online forms, etc. We will give the customer a preliminary evaluation result based on the given information and our previous similar solutions. All inquiries will be answered within 12 hours (working days).
The information that customers might provide includes:
- The basic situation of the project, including plan requirements or procurement requirements
- Motor related parameters: size, Torque, Voltage, Current, power, shaft parameters, etc.
- The special requirements of the motor, such as high temperature resistance, waterproof, long service life, etc.
- Other additional requirements, such as adding fan blades, encoders, leads, etc.;
- The time plan of this project and the annual consumption of motor products
- Other available information;
How we proceed with business
1. Requirements Analysis
In order to ensure that the new DC motor and gear motor can be delivered to customers with satisfaction, Kinmore sales engineers should be aware of customers’ projects and their requirements completely which include:
- DC motor/ gear motor dimensions and connection inStallation dimensions.
- Electrical performance data includes motor working Speed, working Current, and Torque, Stall Current, Stall Torque, work duty, working environment conditions, noise requirements, life expectancy, etc.
- The markets regulation and laws (optional) such as UL, CE, RoHS, REACH, etc
- Other requirements like the target of cost and delivery time.
2. Feasibility Analysis Report
Kinmore design team provide the Feasibility Analysis Report to customers that include:
- Time of product development, product costs, and molds costs.
- Design risk evaluation
3. Confirmed Motor Specification
Kinmore design engineers utilize advanced design technology like FMEA, VE, and the latest analysis system like MEA Motor Performance Analyzing System, Starting Torque Tester, Gearhead design software to design a product. The design processes include:
- Gather all requirements from customers to set up the customer file.
- Proceed Functional verification DC motor/gear motor by 2D/3D drawings
- Make specifications and manuals.
- Evaluate the necessary for apply patent
4. Design Verification
- Design input/Output review
- Pilot test: To test the full performance of the samples and validate all of the data meet the specification’s needs.
5. Set Up the Schedule
- Set up the schedule and share the updated implementation with customers in real-time.
- The development of necessary molds as well as the cost checking and annotation of them.
- Pre-set the production process and confirm the list of equipment and facilities. Then complete the productivity evaluation.
- Deliver the samples and run the motor test in the project. Then improve the samples until they are proved working perfectly for the project.
- Organize the production lines based on human resources and the delivery time.
6. Delivery and More Services
- Manage the product lines to ensure the due time of batch delivery. Then arRange the shipping by the demands of customers.
- After the delivery, we also provide full services for the customer to finish their project or for further cooperation.